Your data protection is very important to us, which is why we would like to inform YOU in the following data about how and why we store and process your personal data.
1. WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED?
1.1. Your personal data will be processed. This means that personal information that provides information about a person and enables them to be identified. This includes, among other things, the IP address, name and contact details.
1.2. In the course of your visit to this online shop and the processing of your orders, we collect the personal data according to point 2.
1.3. We process your personal data on the basis of (i) the fulfillment of a concluded contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, if necessary (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit b GDPR) or (ii) our overriding legitimate interest according to Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR, which consists in achieving the purposes mentioned under 2.c) and 2.d) or (iii) the need to fulfill legal obligations to which we are subject (Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit c GDPR). 1.4. Personal data that YOU transmit to us electronically via this online shop, e.g. when submitting a form or a newsletter registration (see point 6), will only be used by us together with the time and the IP address for the specified purpose and not a third. 1.5. If you send us personal data by e-mail, outside of this website, you cannot guarantee the secure transmission and protection of your data. We recommend that you never send confidential data unencrypted by email. 1.6. There is no obligation to provide us with the personal information that we have bitten you for. However, YOU cannot use all the functions of this online shop and you cannot order any goods or services via our online shop if you do not provide your personal data. If the provision of your data is required by law in some cases, we will be written on it separately.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We process the categories of your personal data listed in Appendix 1 in order to a) make our online shop available to you and thereby offer you goods and services; b) process your order; c) to further improve and develop this online shop; d) to be able to compile usage statistics; and e) to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our online shop.
3. TO WHOM WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
3.1. If this is necessary for the purposes mentioned under point 2, we will transmit your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers used by us;
- Distribution partners, logistics companies or delivery service providers used by us;
- Payment service provider; and
- Shareholders who belong to our group.
3.2. Some of the recipients named under 3.1 may be located outside your country or process your personal data there. The level of data protection in other countries may not match that of your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries for which the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection, or we take measures to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection. To this end, we conclude, for example, standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC or 2004/915 / EC). These are available upon request.
4. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT FOR?
5. STORAGE DURATION: HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE STORED?
5.1. Your personal data will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes. We store your personal data in any case as long as (i) the statutory retention requirements exist or (ii) any legal claims are not yet statute-barred, for the assertion or defense of which the personal data are required. 5.2. If you register on our website, we will save your data for as long as your account exists.
6.1. You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our online shop. For this we need your email address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. 6.2. As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration. 6.3. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the sending of the newsletter. This revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
7.1. You have the following rights:
- Right to confidentiality (§ 1 Paragraph 1 DSG): You have the right to confidentiality of your personal data, provided there is an interest worthy of protection. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and may not be made accessible to others.
- Right to information (according to Art 15 GDPR): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- Right to correction (according to Art 16 GDPR): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to deletion of your personal data (according to Art 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (according to Art 18 GDPR): This right enables you to restrict the use of your personal data without deleting it.
- Right to notification (Art 19 GDPR): The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17(1) and Article 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
- You have the right to receive your personal data so that you can then pass it on to another person responsible.
- Right of objection (according to Art 21 GDPR): You have the right to object to the agreement of your personal data at any time for special reasons, in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 e and f.
- Right not to be subject to an exclusively automated decision (according to Art 22 GDPR): You have the right not to be subject to exclusively automated data processing that has legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
8. INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION
8.1. Upon written request, we will be happy to inform you at any time about the personal data stored about you. If your data processed by us is incorrect, please inform us about it. We will correct this immediately and inform you about it. 8.2. In the event that you no longer wish us to process your data, we ask you to inform us informally. We will of course delete your data immediately and inform you accordingly. If there are compelling legal reasons that prevent deletion, you will be informed immediately by us. 8.3. We would like to point out that you have the option at any time to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection law or that your data protection claims have been violated in any other way.
9. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at any time: SAWAMED CRD GmbH FN 554462 k Industriepark 2 9330 Althofen E-mail address: email@example.com
Annex 1 • Name; • title; • Gender; • Date of birth; • Contact details (address, email address, telephone number); • Preferred Language; • delivery address; • Terms of delivery or service (including information on the place of delivery or service); • payment method; • Bank details; • credit card number and credit card company; • Delivery or service insurance data and related financing data; • Tax liability and tax calculation data; • Date and time of your visit to our online shop; • IP address, name and version of your web browser; • Website (URL) that you visited before accessing our online shop; • Information that you make available to us by filling out a contact form, registering in this online shop, or ordering products.